Healthy Gifts They’ll Actually Use
The holidays are here, and if you’re racking your brain for gift ideas but coming up short, we’ve got you covered. Whether your gift recipient is a fit foodie or a total gym guru, you’ll want to check out these healthy gift ideas, for items they’ll actually use!
Food Gift Ideas
- Oil and vinegar: A pairing of top-quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar make the perfect healthy gift for aspiring chefs and foodies alike. Look for an organic, extra-virgin olive oil, in a dark glass bottle (it protects the oil from oxidation). For a robust, flavorful vinegar, look for a variety that’s been aged at least 12 years.
- Fresh herbs or seeds: Cooking with fresh herbs vs. dried herbs is like night and day. Give the gift of freshness and flavor, with potted rosemary, basil, thyme, mint, cilantro or any other easy-to-grow herb. Or, let your recipient start from scratch by gifting them seeds and soil to grow their own herbs.
- Specialty utensils: Whether it’s a mango peeler or an immersion blender, you’re sure to find a kitchen utensil, appliance or gadget that they’ll actually use in their culinary endeavors!
Fitness Gift Ideas
- Wireless headphones: Nobody enjoys untangling headphone wires for the millionth time; save them the trouble by gifting a pair of wireless earbuds or over-the-ear headphones, perfect for gym sessions or solo runs.
- Water bottle: It may be a task to find someone who doesn’t already have a reusable water bottle -- but there are plenty of varieties out there! From shaker cups to stay-cold stainless steel bottles, it’s easy to find the right fit for your gift recipient!
- Gym or class membership: Although it may not be the best gift idea depending on your relationship with the recipient (“Are you trying to tell me something?”), a gym class (spin, barre, etc.) or membership can be the perfect gift for the right person.
- Foam roller: Even the most experienced fitness fanatics get sore; a foam roller can be a huge help for relieving muscle soreness and tightness, or increasing range of motion to help recovery.
- Energy: Who doesn’t need more energy? Your Best Shot for Wellness & Energy is the perfect gift for gym goers, or anyone who’s in need of a little wellness or energy boost. This shot-sized dietary supplement is made with 7 different botanical ingredients formulated to support energy, mood, immune health and more.* It can tuck easily into a purse or gym bag, so it’s perfect for pre-workout, travel and busy days. Sign up someone special for a monthly subscription, for wellness and energy that keeps on comin’!